We obtain information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, your VOM FASS customer username and password, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information Automatically Collected. Our systemautomatically logs information about your computer. For example, when visiting our site, your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, your site history, and Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on our site is logged.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We use your personal information as follows:
- To respond to your comments and questions
- To provide customer service
- To improve our site, products, and services
- To send you order confirmations, invoices, and messages
- To send you information about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services
- To protect against, investigate, and otherwise deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We will never share your personal information with a third party without your consent with exception of our VOM FASS franchise partners.
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, to opt-out, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
3248 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705